- 3.5% down-payment options considered
- Lower credit scores allowed
- Expanded qualification requirements
- 96.5% refinance options considered
- Refinance options to access available home equity
- Choose an interest rate that is fixed or adjustable
What should I know about FHA Loans?
FHA loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). Known for their low down-payment options, FHA loans can also be the right option for homebuyers who want expanded credit options and more flexibility than available through other loan programs. FHA loans can be used to refinance existing FHA mortgages or non-FHA loans. They also allow homeowners to access the equity in their home with a cash-out refinance.
Is an FHA loan a good fit for me?
An FHA loan may be a good solution in the following situations:
- You want expanded qualification and credit options.
- You want a down payment of less than 20% of the loan amount.
- You want to lower your monthly mortgage payments by refinancing.
- You want to refinance with a cash-out option.
Comments from an Axos Bank customer
“This company ROCKS!”
“Even though most of the transactions were via the internet the customer service afforded by the employees was extremely personal. I really appreciated the personal service. They were responsive to my questions.”
North Las Vegas, NV