We are experts in designing mortgage solutions to accommodate Jumbo Loan amounts.
Diverse selection of mortgage options
Additional options available through Portfolio Loans
Loan amounts up to $25 million or more are considered
Up to 90% financing on certain purchase loans
Expanded underwriting flexibility
Programs with interest-only options
Unique properties and financial structures considered
Non-Resident Alien programs available
What Are Jumbo and Super Jumbo Loans?
A home loan amount that is higher than the conforming loan limit($484,350 in most US counties and as high as $726,525 in some high-cost areas), is generally considered a Jumbo Loan. If the loan amount exceeds $1,000,000, it is a Super Jumbo Loan. Jumbo Loan programs can provide additional flexibility for borrowers.
Jumbo Loans are a frequent finance option for primary residences, second homes, vacation homes, and investment properties. In addition, Jumbo Loans can be used to refinance existing home loans or convert multiple loans on a property into one loan.
Why is Axos Bank known as a Jumbo Loan expert?
- Our Jumbo Loan team is very familiar with the luxury home market.
- We have specially designed loan programs for Jumbo Loan purchases.
- Our loan underwriters are experienced with complex financial structures.
- We offer Fixed Rate Mortgages, Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) and Interest-Only Mortgage solutions.
- Programs available through the Jumbo Loan product include Asset Utilization, Pledged Assets up to 90% of home’s value and Cross Collateralization up to 100% of home’s value.