- Limits up to $25 million or more for Jumbo and Super Jumbo loans
- Fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) options
- Flexibility to accommodate complex financial structures
- Financing for properties that are not occupied by the owner
What should I know about a Non-Conforming Loan?
A non-conforming loan is an option to consider when your loan amount exceeds the conforming limit set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac or doesn’t meet other conforming loan guidelines. It is a solution to consider when you want a large loan amount, down-payment flexibility or expanded credit qualification options.
Is a Non-Conforming Loan an option for you?
A Non-conforming loan could be the right fit when you want:
- Guideline flexibility with enhanced options and features
- A customized loan solution for unique financial structures
- An interest-only option with a customized Portfolio Loan