Conforming Loans are a popular choice because they offer the following advantages:
- Lower interest rates and monthly mortgage payments
- The choice between a fixed-rate or an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM)
- $0 Lender Fee* offer, an average savings of $2,500**
What should I know about Conforming Loans?
A Conforming Loan meets the requirements set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, two financial services corporations created by Congress. One of these requirements is a maximum loan amount, limited to $510,400 in most U.S. counties. Conforming balance limits can be as high as $765,600 in some high-cost areas. Loans that don't meet this and other requirements are called Non-Conforming Loans.Apply Now
Is a Conforming Loan the right fit for me?
A Conforming Loan may be right for you if:
- Your loan amount doesn’t exceed the maximum conforming loan limit.
- You have good credit.
- It’s easy to document your income.
A Conforming Loan is only one of the mortgage options we have available. An FHA mortgage or Non-Conforming Loan may be another option. When you complete an application, a knowledgeable Mortgage Loan Originator can explore your options with you.Apply Now