Close on Time – Guarantee
Our Close-of-Escrow Guarantee is available to homebuyers nationwide, based on the general guidelines and excursions listed below. Move faster and save more with our $0 Lender Fee1 offer, an average savings of $2,500.2
- The guarantee applies exclusively to a purchase loan for a single family home.
- Your loan application date must be at least 30 days before the close-of-escrow date on your fully executed purchase contract.
- We must receive the fully executed purchase contract within 24 hours of your application date.
- You must execute the initial loan disclosures within 48 hours of email receipt.
- You must submit all loan conditions to us within 48 hours of any request.
- Closing documents must be executed by you within 24 hours of their delivery to escrow.
- The appraisal must be scheduled within 5 days of your application date.
- The inspection must be done at least 15 days before your close-of-escrow date.
- Short sales, new home construction, refinance loans and Home Equity transactions are not eligible.
- Any delay caused by unforeseen appraisal issues voids the guarantee.
- Properties that require repairs or additional inspections based on the appraisal are not eligible.
- Loans having pricing or guideline exceptions are not eligible.
- Loans with amounts of $1 million or more are not eligible
- Loans that require more than one appraisal are not eligible.
- Any delay caused by weather or an act of God voids the guarantee.
- Any deviation from the stated guidelines voids the guarantee.