Benefits of Fixed Rate Mortgages
Refinancing your existing adjustable rate home loan to lock in a fixed interest rate can provide a number of benefits.
- The ability to secure a low interest rate in a steadily rising rate market.
- A consistent interest rate that is unchanged by market fluctuations.
- A set monthly mortgage payment for the life of the loan.
- The comfort of not having to worry about an interest rate increase.
- The potential of significant savings through our $0 Lender Fee* promotion.
What is a Fixed Rate Mortgage?
As the name implies, it is a mortgage with an interest rate that remains the same for the entire life of the loan. The amount of principal and interest paid on your mortgage payment is also fixed during the loan term.
Fixed interest rates are available when choosing a Conforming, Non-Conforming, Jumbo, FHA or VA loan product.Apply Now
Why is a Fixed Rate Mortgage a popular option?
Refinancing to a Fixed Rate Mortgage can provide stability when interest rates are fluctuating or on the rise, as in our current market. Locking in an interest rate may be the right solution if:
- A stable mortgage payment makes it easier to manage your monthly finances.
- You want to avoid a larger mortgage payment in the future.
- You expect to remain in your home for many years.
If you would like to learn more about refinancing to a fixed rate mortgage or explore the benefit of other loan programs, call 844-296-7466 to speak with one of our knowledgeable Mortgage Loan Originators.Apply Now
What our customers are saying
"Fast and easy process. Excellent customer service. "
-James from Pennsylvania