Choose Traditional or Roth
When selecting your IRA account, you can choose between a Traditional or Roth IRA (an additional comparison chart is located below).
IRA Certificate of Deposit (CD)
$500 minimum deposit.
FDIC insured up to $250,000.
Your interest will compound daily.
|12 Month||1.50%||1.49 %|
A Traditional IRA may make sense for you if:
- You are eligible for a Traditional IRA deduction
- You are not eligible to contribute to a Roth IRA
- You anticipate a HIGHER tax rate while saving
- You anticipate a LOWER tax rate during retirement
- You are not concerned about tax implications
- You plan to withdraw at least the required minimum distribution amounts during retirement
A Roth IRA may make sense for you if:
- You are not eligible for a Traditional IRA deduction
- You are not eligible to contribute to traditional IRA due to age limit
- You anticipate a LOWER tax rate while saving
- You anticipate a HIGHER tax rate during retirement
- You are concerned with tax implications to beneficiaries