Skip to main content

Auto-Pay Set-Up Options

We make it easy for you to schedule your payment. Decide the date you would prefer to make your payment and use one of the convenient options below to set up auto-pay.

Call us to set up Auto-Pay

One of our Loan Servicing Representatives can help set up your automatic loan payment.

Contact Us

Loan Customer Service

Phone: 866-923-7112

Hours: Monday - Friday

8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PT

Fax: 858-764-9985

General Mail

Axos Bank

Loan Servicing

P.O. Box 401420

Las Vegas, NV 89140

Qualified Written Requests

Axos Bank

Loan Servicing - QWR

P.O. Box 401420

Las Vegas, NV 89140

Foreclosure Assistance

Available Options Through Axos Bank

If you are struggling to make your loan payment or have fallen behind, there are payment assistance programs available to help you avoid foreclosure. You can contact our Loan Servicing department by calling 866-923-7112 for general questions and information. Please be prepared to provide your current loan number and mailing address, along with a contact phone number and email address.

Here are some options you may qualify for depending on your individual situation:

  1. Loan Modification – This option modifies the terms of your current loan with the goal of making your monthly loan payment more affordable.
  2. Repayment Arrangements – Developing a repayment plan can help you catch up on missed payments or provide temporary relief from having to make your monthly payment.
  3. Deed-in-Lieu – If your loan is in default, arranging to transfer the title of the property to us can be another option to avoid foreclosure.
  4. Short Sale – In this situation, we may agree to accept less than a full payoff of your loan from the sale of the property.
  5. Full Reinstatement – You can make arrangements to pay the entire past due amount and then resume making regular payments.

Please call us during normal business hours at 877-764-9998 to learn more about which option may fit your financial need. The loan service specialist will also let you know what documentation is required to start the process.

Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)

If you are an Armed Forces member, veteran dependent, you may have rights to assistance under the Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA). Contact your unit’s Judge Advocate or Legal Assistance Officer to discuss your options. You can also call “Military OneSource” at 800-342-9647 or visit their website at for more information.

HUD Housing Counseling

If you are having trouble making your mortgage payments, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) can provide advice on foreclosures. Call 800-411-2372 or visit to learn about available resources and to locate a HUD-approved counseling agency in your area. These agencies can provide independent advice, help you understand your options and provide guidance through the process.